Monday, 6 September 2010

The Grand Gift of Silence

I've taken the title of this blog from Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes, where Holmes suggests attending a performance of Don Giovanni, should Watson have any cultural inclinations that evening. Shortly after, Watson punches Holmes square on the nose.

I've variously blogged about films, and horror, and more films, but I have a tendency to let blogs lay dormant, and this is my attempt at doing a better job this time. Not just films, oh no! Music, this time, maybe even books, maybe even theatre. My hope is that with more to write about, I might actually persist in writing.

My current inclinations include True Blood for the first time, Dario Argento's films for the nth time, the Sherlock Holmes canon and a fantastic production of Chicago. Maybe I'll start with one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment